Irregular Expressions

It looks like there are two types of posts here: links to things I find funny, and updates on my personal life. If you're looking for something more substantial, look elsewhere - like here :)

Monday, May 02, 2005

Sick...

Over the last week or so, I've been sick. This has resulted in
- incessant coughing over the last week or so
- a cancelled New York apartment hunting trip (more on that some other time)
- my lowest quiz score ever, on an absolute scale (less than 50/100, and it is actually a full std. dev. below average)
- me having to wear that red bandana-type thingy, don't know what it's called in English but it protects your ears against the wind - it's prevented my cold from turning into an ear infection, but boy, does it look silly.
- me walking around with greasy hair - yuck!
- Vishy having to deal with a very cranky me over his visit this weekend (sorry...)
- me freaking out an elderly couple with my tuberculosis-worthy cough while waiting in line to see an IMAX movie

I hope the list ends here, or very soon... I really want to be able to walk outside and go dancing again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home