Irregular Expressions

It looks like there are two types of posts here: links to things I find funny, and updates on my personal life. If you're looking for something more substantial, look elsewhere - like here :)

Monday, May 02, 2005

That little paper that's due during finals week...

... also known as thesis.
Professor Arvind actually said that my thesis is "in very good shape"!!! This makes me very happy. For the first time I am quite sure that I will actually graduate. Now I just need to find the time to make those changes he asked for - it seems like it's about one day of intensive work. I'm actually quite looking forward to working on it. But before I get to that, there's the 6.863 project - we're analyzing the morphology of Sanskrit nouns. It's quite fun so far, but it has a lot of nightmare potential. I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home